Sargent & Greenleaf 2937 Mechanical Combination Locks
Review of the features and benefits of the S & G 2937 Locks for Government Cabinets and Safes.
- Three all-metal wheel construction.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence, and one-handed operation for convenience.
- Tweny man-hours of resistance to expert manipulation.
- Built in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
- Key changeable wheel design for simple combination changing.
- Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist more than 600lbs. of force.
- Incorporates S&G’s patented, time-tested torque adjuster to allow precise setting and maintenance of wheel pack torque.
- The lock case uses S&G’s “Magic Module” footprint for ease of retrofit on existing containers.